Boss BV9555 is a wide touch screen in-dash receiver manufactured by Boss Audio System. This unit offers superior picture quality and has an exceptional performance. It is the most cost effective way to add DVD entertainment to your automobile. This 7-inch double Din is smartly designed and offers fantastic features you will definitely love.
One of the incredible features includes the 7-inch, color TFT touchscreen with 1440 x 324 pixel resolution. It delivers excellent image quality with high brightness intensity that makes the video look great. You can also enjoy watching your favorite movies in DVDs, CDs, VCDs, and SVCDs with its awesome slot-loading DVD player. More so, you can even play your downloaded MP3, WMA audio files and MP4 videos from your flash drive or SD card to make the most of your entertainment.
Another feature is the AM/FM Radio which allows you to listen to your much wanted radio programs with its easy to use PLL synthesized tuner. This will help you to easily access your favorite radio stations. You can also dial in your music by operating and adjusting the treble, balance, bass and fade controls.
The Boss BV9555 has four channels of 85 Watts. However, if it is not good enough for you, you can still upgrade and expand your system. You can even add a rear view camera for your convenience and to keep your passengers safe. Other outstanding features include detachable front panel and AV input in the rear to hook your external video for gaming systems.
Included in the box are handy remote control, receiver, user’s manual, USB cable, installation hardware and warranty card.
What are the pros and cons?
Boss BV9555 Pros:
- It has a superb audio and picture quality
- It has a sleek and elegant design
- It is very easy to install and operate
- Wireless remote control functions properly
- It is very cost effective
- Movies when played on the wide screen look great and incredible due to high resolution.
- Touch screen is quite responsive and works perfectly.
Boss BV9555 Cons:
- The radio interface is quite dull and boring and a little bit hard to access
- The unit does not have a steering wheel control interface
- It loads pretty slow when DVD or CD is being inserted
- It does not recognize flash drives with more than 2GB size.
If you already have now the right budget to purchase this unit. With its good quality and performance, you will never be disappointed with Boss BV9555. It is definitely worth the money.